1 large very ripe banana
1 egg with enough milk to make 1 cup
1 stick of butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
½ cup chopped Walnuts (plus a few extra to sprinkle on top)
Sugar and Cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Place all of the ingredients (except for the nuts and sugar and cinnamon) into a large bowl and combine all ingredients with a spoon. It makes it easier if you slice the banana up into small pieces.
2. Mix on low to medium-low until batter is smooth..
3. Grease a baking pan well.
4. Mix the ½ cup of walnuts into the batter and pour into baking pan. Top with sprinkles of walnuts and sugar and cinnamon.
5. Bake at 350 for 55 minutes. Use a toothpick to determine if the bread is cooked all the way through.