* This recipe is directly off of a General Mills Wheat Chex box
3 cups of Corn Chex cereal
3 cups of Rice Chex cereal
3 cups of Wheat Chex cereal
1 cup of mixed nuts
1 cup of bite-size pretzels (we break them so they're smaller)
1 cup garlic-flavored bite-size bagel chips (or regular size broken into 1" pieces)
6 tbs. of butter or margarine
2 tbs. of Worcestershire Sauce
1 1⁄2 tsp. of seasoned salt
3⁄4 tsp. of garlic powder
1⁄2 tsp. of onion powder
1 In a large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips, and set aside.
2. In a small microwavable bowl , microwave butter unucovered on HIGH for about 40 seconds or until melted.
3. Stir in seasonings.
4. Pour over cereal mixture, stir until evenly coated.
5. Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly mixing every 2 minutes.
6. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.