Number Of Serves:
6 boneless chicken breasts
cup of flour
2 eggs (beaten)
1/4 stick of butter
12 oz. of chicken stock
2 oz. of lemon juice
oz. of white wine
pinch of salt, pepper and parsley
1. Pound chicken breasts thin
2. Dip the thin breasts into flour, then dip them in egg batter.
3. In a large skillet, sauté chicken breasts in olive oil until golden brown
on each side. Drain excess oil from the pan.
4. Add the 1/4 stick of butter to frying pan with 1 tbs. of flour.
This will create a roué to thicken the sauce. Add 1 oz. of white wine, 2
oz. of lemon juice, pinch of parsley, salt, pepper and 12 oz. of chicken stock.
5. Allow to simmer till fully cooked for 10-12 minutes.
6. Serve over your favorite pasta or steamed spinach.