Easy Key Lime Pie
Number Of Serves:
[1 1/2 ]
1 (9 inch) prepared Graham
3 cups sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup sour cream
3/4 cup key lime juice
1 tablespoon grated lime zest
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime
3. Mix well and pour into graham cracker crust.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 8 minutes, until tiny pinhole bubbles
burst on the surface of pie. DO NOT BROWN!
5. Chill pie thoroughly before serving.
6. Garnish with lime slices and whipped cream if desired.
Makes 6 servings.