1. Preheat over to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper, chopped parsley & manchego until blended. Set aside.
3. Cut a slit in one side of the onion, stopping near the center. Spiralize the onion using the Straight Blade.
4. In a 10" nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 2 tbs. of the oil.
5. Add the onion & sauté until browned & tender, about 10 minutes.
6. Season lightly with salt. Add the smoked paprika and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer to small bowl to cool.
7. return the pan to medium heat and warm the remaining 1 tbs. of oil. Add the potatoes and sauté until lightly browned and the centers are translucent, 8 to 19 mins.
8. Season lightly with salt. Sprinkle the onions & peppers over the top.
9. Reduce the heat to medium and pour in the egg mixture.
10. Cook, without stirring, until the eggs begin to set around the edges, 1-2 mins. Occasionally, run a silicone spatula around the edges to release the eggs from the pan sides.
11. Transfer the pan to the oven. Bake until the edges are golden and the center is set, about 15 mins. Let stand for 5 mins.
12. Cut s slit into the side of a shallot, stopping near the center. Spiralize the shallot using the Straight Blade.
13. In a bowl, toss the shallot slices with parsley leaves, lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt.
14. Transfer the tortilla onto a cutting board and slice it into 6 wedges. Top each wedge with shallot mixture.