Vegetable Lasagna 2/20/2015
This recipe was provided by Stephanie Steiger &
her Mom Carol Bayuk.
Number Of Serves:
about 5 Serve(s)
Cooking Time: 40
1 box of lasagna noodles
2 medium (or 1 large) zucchinis
2 medium (or 1arge) yellow squash
2 packages of frozen spinach
2 pints of fresh mushrooms
2 red peppers diced
2 jars of Ragu Alfredo Sauce
1 15 oz. ricotta cheese
2 cups of grated mozzarella cheese
1. Slice zucchini, squash and mushrooms and sauté until soft.
2. Cook spinach and drain well.
3. Combine ricotta and 1 cup mozzarella and basil.
4. Cook pasta and drain.
5. Layer ingredients, starting with Alfredo sauce, noodles, cheese, and then
6. Repeat two or three times, depending on your preference.
7. Top with Alfredo sauce and the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
8. Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Thanks to Stephanie for the recipe.